Dishwasher Detergent Sheets - Subscription
Dishwasher Detergent Sheets - Subscription
Welcome to the future of dishwashing
Weightless Dishwasher Detergent Eco-Strips pack enzyme-powered cleaning into a small, pre-measured strip of dishwasher detergent. They're plastic-free, biodegradable, light as a feather, and they save so much space. These small pieces of paper are tough on grease while gentle on the earth.
If subscriptions are not your jam, click here to buy 1-time.
Enzymes for the win
Enzyme-powered cleaning gets your dishes sparkling clean. Enzymes clean better than soap alone because enzymes break down specific food particles like grease, oils, fats, eggs, starch and more. I.e. the stuff that sticks to our dishes.
100% happiness guarantee
We're on a mission to reduce greenhouse gasses while we clean our dishes. If you aren't completely happy with your Weightless Eco-Strips for any reason, just contact us and we'll give you a full refund.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Place an Eco-Strip on the bottom rack of your dishwasher.
- Start the dishwasher on the cycle you usually use.
- Check out your sparkling clean dishes!
Tough on dirt. Gentle on the earth.
Why Choose Weightless Eco-Strips?
1. Enzyme-powered cleaning gets your dishes sparkling clean. Enzymes clean better than soap alone because enzymes break down specific food particles like grease, oils, fats, eggs, starch and more. I.e. the stuff that sticks to our dishes.
2. No harsh or nasty chemicals. Free from parabens, phosphates, and phthalates.
3. No plastic packaging and 32 times lower carbon footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Eco-Strips are much lighter than liquid detergents, so less fuel is burned shipping them from the factories to the stores to our homes.
4. Biodegradable and greywater sceptic-safe. Compostable packaging.
5. Easier to use: no pouring or spilling liquids, no heavy jugs to carry.
6. Take up less space in your kitchen since they’re paper thin.
7. Only $0.33/load vs $0.45/load for pods from the other guys (USD).
How Do I Use Them?
1. Place 1 full sheet in your dishwasher on the bottom rack - on top of your dishes.
2. Start the dishwasher on whichever cycle you usually use.
3. When the cycle ends, check out your sparkling clean dishes!
Will They Work as Well as my Regular Detergent?
Yes! Some of our customers and product testers are finding that Weightless Eco-Strips clean BETTER than their regular detergents.
You'll be amazed by the mean, green, powerful clean.
If you aren't completely satisfied, just let us know and we'll give you a refund for the product. There's no need to return the product and make more transportation pollution. You can give the Eco-Strips to a friend, or use them for hand-washing.
That's our 100% Happiness Guarantee.
Can I Use Them for Hand Washing?
Absolutley! Eco-Strips are amazing for hand-washing dishes, pots and pans. Just put a sheet into your sink with hot water and wash away.
Check out what Linda W. said: "Love the dishwasher strips. I also use them to wash a pan full of dishes that don’t fit in the dishwasher. Everything gets sparly clean! I will never go back to plastic bottles of dish liquid. Thank you!"
What are the Ingredients?
Contains: glycerin, sodium salts, trisodium citrate dihydrate, polyvinyl alcohol, L-Glutamic acid, Lauryl glucoside, polyglyceryl-4-caprate, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, corn extract, louroamide propyl oxide, fatty acids, C12-18, alpha-sulfo, 1-Me esters, sodium salts, coconut fatty acid, aminoethyl, alkyl ethoxy polyglycosides, water, sodium bicarbonate.
Does not contain: parabens, phosphates, phthalates, plastic packaging, a big carbon footprint, or animal products of any kind.
How Many Packs Do I Need?
1-2 people will use 1 pack every 3-4 months. Subscribe and save 20% by getting 1 pack delivered every 3-4 months.
3-4 people will use 1 pack every 2 months. Subscribe and save 20% - get 2 packs delivered every 4 months. This has a lower carbon footprint than getting 1 pack delivered every 2 months, and lower shipping fees.
5+ people will use 1 pack every 1.5 month. Subscribe and save 20% - get 2 packs delivered every 3 months.
You get the lowest cost per pack with a subscription ($16 USD / $20 CAD). Plus, you can skip, change or cancel anytime.
If you're not sure, you can make a one-time purchase to test our Eco-Strips.
No matter what you choose, you get our 100% Happiness Guarantee!