Plastic-Free Laundry Set
Plastic-Free Laundry Set
Plastic-free & zero-waste
This is THE starter kit to bring a sustainable laundry routine to your home! Each set includes:
- 1 pack of Weightless Eco-Strips to do 60 loads of laundry. Say goodbye to plastic bottles full of heavy, toxic detergents. Go plastic-free & zero-waste with our hypoallergenic Eco-Strips. No spills, no mess, no heavy bottles. Saves so much space.
- 4 premium wool dryer balls made from organic New Zealand wool to soften your clothes naturally. Wool dryer balls also reduce energy costs by spreading out laundry in the dryer and helping it dry faster.
- 1 powerful, plant-based Stain Stick. Red wine, coffee, blueberries, deodorant, mud, ketchup and more are no match for this Stain Stick!
You'll be amazed by the mean, green, powerful clean inside every Plastic-Free Laundry Set.
100% Happiness Guarantee
We're on a mission to fight climate change while we clean our clothes. If you aren't completely happy with your Weightless products for any reason, just contact us and we'll give you a refund.
Tough on dirt. Gentle on the earth.
Why Choose Weightless Eco-Strips?
1. Powerful clean without the nasty chemicals
2. Hypoallergenic and eczema-friendly
3. No plastic packaging
4. 32 times smaller carbon footprint than liquid and powder detergents
6. Easier to use - no pouring or spilling liquids, and no heavy jugs to carry
7. Takes up less space in your laundry room since they’re paper thin
How Do I Use Them?
1. Just toss 1 Eco-Strip in your washing machine in the same place you put liquid or powder detergent. Use 1 strip for normal loads and 2 strips for large or heavily soiled loads.
2. Turn on your machine. And that's it! Your clothes will be as clean or even cleaner than you're used to.
Works in hot or cold water, and all washing machines (HE, front-loaders, top-loaders)
Will They Work as Well as my Regular Detergent?
Yes! Some of our customers and product testers are finding that Weightless Eco-Strips clean BETTER than their regular detergents.
Eco-Strips are getting the musty smell out of old towels and even making doggy blankets smell like new again!
You'll be amazed by the mean, green, powerful clean.
Do They Work with Hot and Cold Water?
Yes! Eco-Strips work great in hot or cold water.
Do They Work with HE Machines, Front-Loads, and Top-Loaders?
Yes! Eco-Strips work with all washing machines: HE, front-loaders, and top-loaders. They also work super well for washing by hand.
Can I Use Them for Hand Washing?
Absolutley! Eco-Strips are amazing for hand-washing tough stains like ketchup, mustard, red wine and coffee. Just wet the stain, put an Eco-Strip on it, and give it a quick hand-wash under running water. Watch the stain lift away. Toss the clothing into the machine with a full load for that finishing touch.
What are the Ingredients?
Contains: starch, sodium dodecyl sulphate, alcohols ethoxylated, trisodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium dodecybenzenesulphonate, isotridecanol ethoxylated, glycerol, trisiloxane.
Does not contain: parabens, phosphates, phthalates, plastic packaging, a big carbon footprint, or animal products of any kind.
How Many Packs Do I Need?
1-2 people will use 1 pack every 2-3 months. Subscribe and save by getting 2 packs delivered every 4-5 months. This has a lower carbon footprint and lower shipping fees than more frequent deliveries.
3-4 people will use 1 pack each month. Subscribe and save by getting 2 packs delivered every 2-3 months. This has a lower carbon footprint than getting 1 pack every month, and lower shipping fees.
5+ people will use 2 packs every 1-2 months. Subscribe and save by getting 4 packs delivered every 2-3 months. This has a lower carbon footprint than getting 2 packs every month, and lower shipping fees.
With subscription, you get the lowest cost per pack ($16 USD / $20 CAD). Plus, you can skip, change or cancel anytime.
If you're not sure, you can make a one-time purchase to test our Eco-Strips.
No matter what you choose, you get our 100% Happiness Guarantee!